Invite Dan Russell to Speak at Your Event
Dan Russell is an accomplished speaker and motivator. He has spoken to hundreds of schools, colleges, businesses and church groups throughout the United States, Canada and overseas.
“Dan Russell lets you see that life is like a wrestling match. You can learn how God’s grace and mercy are able to fill the deepest longing of your heart.”
– John Peterson
Olympic Gold & Silver Medalist, Member of National Wrestling Hall of Fame
“Dan Russell is not just any man. He’s one of my heroes.”
– Chael Sonnen
Three-time UFC Title Challenger
“[Dan’s] story is a powerful reminder that even in the middle of our greatest challenges, we can find the strength to go on.”
– Mark Schultz
Olympic Champion and Author of Foxcatcher
Dan’s passion is to share practical wisdom and hope that will motivate, equip, and encourage others to make the most of their life for the Lord Jesus Christ. As Dan says, “Every one of us is in a wrestling match.” Dan’s heart and mission is to help others fight their battles in life well, no matter what “match” they find themselves in.
Some of his popular topics include:
- Faith, Courage, and Resilience
- Becoming Tougher Than Hell
- Goal Setting
- Wrestling and Athletics
- Everyone Wrestles
- The Call of the Wild
- Hope Greater Than Despair
- Challenge is Inevitable, Defeat is Optional
- Finish Strong
- Cowboy Up
- April 7th and 8th – World Cup. Iowa City, IA
- April 19th and 22nd – World Leadership Forum. Toronto, CA
- May 7th and 10th – Wrestling Clinics. St. Louis, MO
- June 7th and 9th – Murder of Innocence Film Screening. Portland, OR
- June 28th – FCA Sports Camp. Boise, ID
- June 30th to July 3rd – Bread and Butter Wrestling Camp. Spokane, WA
- July 16th – US Camps – Wrestling Camps. Fisher, IN
- Aug 30th – Cobra Wrestling Family Camp. Spokane, WA
Interested in Having Dan Russell Speak at Your Event?
Click the button below and we’ll email you more information about Dan’s speaking availability, fees, endorsements, and other important information you might find useful.